The American Thyroid Association estimates 20 million Americans have some form of thyroid disorder. Additionally, up to 60 percent of these individuals are likely unaware of their condition. For those who are aware, finding the key ingredients necessary for setting your thyroid back on the right track may feel like a tireless search. Keep reading to learn more about the effects of these helpful ingredients.
6 Beneficial Ingredients to Treat Thyroid Disorder
In this article:
Symptoms of Thyroid Disorder
While symptoms vary by individual, those suffering from a thyroid disorder may experience feelings of:
- Sensitivity to cold temperatures
- Hair loss
- Libido decline
- Muscle pain
- Sudden weight changes
If you are feeling a combination of any of the above symptoms, it is important to consult with your doctor to gain a diagnosis and determine your treatment plan. Common thyroid disorders include Graves’ disease, goiter, and Hashimoto’s disease. While diet may help alleviate some symptoms, your thyroid may need additional help by way of key ingredients to support healthy function.
Dr. Kent Holtorf serves as founder and director of the non-profit, National Academy of Hypothyroidism (NAH). His practice focuses on alternative therapies and is known to look outside the lens of mainstream medicine to create solutions for conditions seen in many of their patients today.
The creation of Thyro8 was inspired by one of Dr. Holtorf’s patients who wanted to seek a natural treatment in overcoming their thyroid disorder. Dr. Holtorf gathered his colleagues to develop the breakthrough formula behind Thyro8 to target each symptom of thyroid disorder. Thyro8 is formulated to rejuvenate your mind and body without the risk of side effects found in alternative treatment options.
With one in eight women suffering from thyroid disease, the need for all-natural thyroid support is more important than ever. These six all-natural ingredients are known to support overall thyroid health and combat the symptoms associated with common thyroid disorders.
- L-Seleniumethionine: This organic type of selenium is found naturally in food. Research has shown that this important antioxidant mineral has multiple benefits, including boosting healthy thyroid function.
- Hydroxytyrosol Acetate: Naturally found in olive leaf and is well known for its cognitive benefits. It also has a long list of advantages, including boosting your metabolism, mood, and energy.
- Guggulsterone Extract: A product of the guggul tree, Guggulsterone increases thyroid function and boosts metabolism.
- Theobromine: Theobromine is derived from Theobroma, with the Greek roots meaning “food of the gods.” You may recognize this ingredient because it can be found in the cocoa plant. Theobromine is one of the reasons chocolate has mood-elevating effects.
- Potassium Iodide: Iodine is essential for the normal growth and development of the body, but iodine comes entirely from your diet. If you do not consume enough iodine, it can lead to serious health problems, including an underactive thyroid.
- K2 Vitamin: K2, also known as menaquinones, is included in our formulation because it improves brain function and helps with circulation.
“I knew something had to be wrong with my thyroid, I had no energy, it was hard to focus, and I had a few other minor symptoms. My doctor said my levels were normal and it wasn’t my thyroid… I decided I wanted to try a supplement to see if it would make a difference. I didn’t know where to start. There are so many options out there. I tried a few supplements, and nothing worked. I came across T8, and within two weeks I began to see an immediate change. I highly recommend T8!” -Janis
“I was at my wit’s end. Until just last month I had tried over 10 different supplements and treatments, and none had worked. I’ve experienced every single symptom related to an underactive thyroid. I was advised to take prescription medication, but I prefer the all-natural route like Emily. I ran into a college friend, and she shared with me her similar issues and how Thyro8 helped her. She told me how it targets all of the major symptoms related to an underactive thyroid. I said what the heck and gave it a go. WOW!!! I began to see changes very quickly, and I can say now that will be a staple of my diet and life.” -Megan
Thyro8 has already helped so many individuals manage the symptoms of their thyroid disorder.
Want to find out if Thyro8 is a good fit to combat symptoms of your thyroid disorder? Try it risk-free for 30 days.
Dr. Holtorf speaks about tips to treat and identify thyroid disorders in this video from Good Morning America Health:
Has hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism affected your health? Share your story with us in the comments below.